Alumni engagement is clearly an emerging trend across Corporates, Universities, Institutes, Colleges and Schools in India. Saviance as the pioneers in the field of Alumni Relations believes that every Alumni office should be the core function of an organization. In this global environment, it is imperative to bring together the alumni of an organization to harness the power of Alumni relations while building a stronger Brand..
The focus of the Alumni Leadership Masterclass (ALM) workshop is to highlight the benefits of leveraging and engaging with the alumni on a day-to-day basis in a structured fashion. It covers the basics from Building the Alumni database to the Importance of setting up an Alumni office to leverage a global alumni network.
This workshop has already been conducted successfully in 9 cities all over India with over 408 participants from over 203 institutions with very positive feedback from the participants.
This SaaS product is not a destination or social network like Facebook and Linkedin. It is not a software that you buy and need your IT staff to maintain, like SharePoint. And neither it is a server where emails are sent back and forth live in your inbox like Yahoo! Groups.
Viburnix is a comprehensive social collaboration platform, uncluttered with the needless distractions often found in Social Networks and are group-centric . It has been designed specifically to empower groups of all types and sizes to come together, share, socialize and make and effective community.
- Unique Masterclass providing descriptive sessions on managing the alumni, planning alumni engagement activities and benefiting from technology in communicating with global alumni of an organization
- Learn to better utilize the existing relationship with your alumni and how you should engage them actively on a regular basis
- Gain a holistic view on building a strong and influential alumni network by running a fully functional alumni office in an institute
- Attend sessions by facilitators who are graduates of an Alumni Relations Institute organized in Singapore and who have an in-depth understanding of handling alumni office as well as of supporting the technological needs of the office
You should attend if you are:
- Director / Dean of Educational Institutions
- Alumni officer / faculty facing challenges in engaging your alumni on a routine basis
- University / College / School faculty planning an Alumni office in the near future
- Alumni relations staff who would like to maximize their relationship with the alumni and are facing challenges in engaging them pro-actively
Advisor, South India & Sri Lanka, Saviance Technologie
s Pvt. Ltd., Graduate of CASE Alumni Relations institute, INSEAD, Singapore
Jojo is Advisor South Asia and Sri Lanka at Saviance Technologies. He is directly responsible for arranging all Chennai Chapter events which covers Alumni of over 400 Old Lawrencians and is the driving force behind the Class of 1979 Alumni of the School. In his professional roles, Jojo has spent 26 years with just two Companies: SKF Bearings and then NSK India Sales Company, both world leaders in Ball and Roller Bearings. He is an alumni of REC Calicut and is certified in Alumni Relations from INSEAD, Singapore
Dr. M.L. Singla
Professor, Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University
Dr. M L Singla is the Professor – Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University. Professor of IT Management, Mr. Singla has been a faculty member at FMS since 1985 and has also worked with MDI, Gurgaon and Tata Consultancy Services, New Delhi. He has over 28 years of professional experience both in Academics and Industry in the specific areas of Information Systems, Business Process Re-engineering, e-Governance, SCM/CRM, Strategic IT Management and Decision Support Systems. He has been involved in planning of IT usage and process renovation for organizations as an Advisor
Previous participants' testimonials
"This interaction had certainly helped me in terms of moving up in the value chain of managing Alumni Network from your
Ms. R. Pramila,Corporate Relation Manager Acharya Bangalore B-School
“The workshop was instrumental in giving new insights into an integrated approach towards relationship management strategies. ”
Lipi Das, IMT Ghaziabad
"Very informational. Would like your company official to give a presentation to our alumni office. I shall ask the administrator to communicate with your company. Very good session overall"
Digendra Singh Rathore, IIT Roorkee
"Insightful, thoughtful and very well planned. Like the efforts!"
Satyajit Hange, Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune
"Course content and presentation is excellent. Very helpful in planning alumni activities."
Pankaj Bansal, Hansraj Colleg, New Delhi
"I would like to really commend on Kaushik's presentation. Good resourceful and educating. Keep up the good work."
Mr. Gaurav Agarwal BIMTECH, New Delhi